REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2023 Now Open!
- Registration is first come, first served. Register early to avoid getting waitlisted!
- US Lacrosse membership is now REQUIRED. You can find your number or get a membership using this link https://www.uslacrosse.org/membership
- Loaner gear available for U-8 and U-10 players. Equipment is on a first come first served basis. Fee is $50. Supplies are limited.
2023 Registration Fee Schedule:
- Boys U-14: $325
- Boys U-12: $325
- Boys U-10: $275
- Boys U-8: $199
- Girls MS: $325
- Girls ES: $275
Ages and divisions per US lacrosse:
Registration fees include:
- 25-30 practices start late February, typically at Pepper Tree Park.
- Jamboree Tournament @ Arroyo Vista Park scheduled for late February (tentative).
- Teams play at least 8 games that start in March.
- All players receive uniform reversible tops, shooter shirt and shorts.
As a non-profit organization, volunteering keeps Prowlers Lacrosse in operation! Please indicate what role best fits your family this season during the registration process. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Coach and Assistant Coach
- Prowlers LAX Board
- Uniform and Merchandise Coordinator
- Team Parent(s)
- Game day roles: Field Commissioner, Time Keeper, Score Keeper and Team Photographer.
SCLA League Player Town Boundary Policy – Please Read
1. Prowlers Lacrosse is a non-profit, community based lacrosse program, serving over 125 boys and girls in grades K-8 from Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks who live in the area zoned for Newbury Park High School and Thousand Oaks High School. To confirm that you are joining the correct program, click on the below link and enter your address.
2. Waiver Players/Waiver Requests – Required for anyone wishing to play outside of their town boundary. Please email our Registrar Steph Laubner- Stephanie@nplax.com
3. At-Large Players: All players who do not reside within the boundaries of an SCLA participating town shall be considered“at-large” players. At-Large players may be assigned to an SCLA participating town within close geographical proximity to their
residence. Other factors for at-large placement may include carpool support, school location, etc.
- Full refunds will be granted until February 1, 2023
- Half refunds will be granted until March 1, 2023
- No refunds will be granted after April 1, 2023