REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2019 IS NOW OPEN!
- A multi-player discount of $25 is available for each additional sibling.
- Registration is first come, first served.
- Register early to avoid getting shut out if a second or third team cannot be formed.
- All registrations are based on time stamp when forming rosters.
- Loaner gear available for U-9 and U-11 players. Equipment is on a first come first served basis. Fee is $50 with $100 deposit. Supplies are limited.
2019 Registration Fee Schedule:
- Boys U-15 (8th grade): $275
- Boys U-13 (6th-7th grade): $275
- Boys U-11: (4th-5th grade): $275
- Boys U-9: (2nd-3rd grade): $195
- Girls MS (6th-8th grade): $275
- Girls ES (3rd-5th grade): $195
- Boys Scoopers* (grades K-1, some 2nd): $100
- Girls Sticklettes* (grades K-2): $100
*Scoopers and Sticklettes have a limited offering that will focus on fundamentals and fun.
Registration fees include:
- 25-30 practices start late January/early February.
- Jamboree Tournament @ Arroyo Vista Park scheduled for late February (tentative).
- Teams play a minimum of at least 10 games that start in early March.
- All players receive uniform reversible tops and shorts.
Optional Cascade-R and CPX-R model team helmet purchase
- Team helmets are available for purchase during the time of registration.
- The Cascade “R” and Cascade “S” helmets are the official team helmets.
- Team helmets are optional. They will last a player for several years and are both one size fits all. Both helmets offered are very high quality.
- Option #1 – Cascade “R” Helmet $200.00 (Retails at $249.99), Matte Grey Helmet with Tungsten Steel Mask
- Option #2 – Cascade “S” Helmet $240.00 (Retails at $289.99), Matte Grey Helmet with Chrome Mask
As a non-profit organization, volunteering keeps NP LAX in operation! Please indicate what role best fits your family this season during the registration process. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Coach and Assistant Coach
- NP LAX Board and SCLA representative
- SCLA Board position (game scheduler needs help!!)
- Team Parent
- Game day roles: Field Commissioner, Time Keeper, Score Keeper and Team Photographer.
- Full refunds will be granted until December 1, 2018
- Half refunds will be granted until January 1, 2019
- No refunds will be granted after January 1, 2019