REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2020 IS NOW OPEN!
- Registration is first come, first served. Register early to avoid getting waitlisted!
- US Lacrosse membership is now REQUIRED https://www.uslacrosse.org/membership
- A multi-player discount of $25 is available for each additional sibling.
- Loaner gear available for U-9 and U-11 players. Equipment is on a first come first served basis. Fee is $50 with $100 deposit. Supplies are limited.
- Payments may be made using a credit card, direct bank transfer, or Venmo. To pay by Venmo, select the “Pay Offline” option at checkout. A 2-payment installment plan is available if paying by credit card.
2020 Registration Fee Schedule:
- Boys U-15: $275
- Boys U-13: $275
- Boys U-11: $275
- Boys U-9: $195
- Girls MS (6th-8th grade): $275
- Girls ES (3rd-5th grade): $195
- Boys Scoopers* (grades K-1, some 2nd): $100
- Girls Sticklettes* (grades K-2): $100
*Scoopers and Sticklettes have a limited offering that will focus on fundamentals and fun.
Ages and divisions per US lacrosse:
Registration fees include:
- 25-30 practices start late January, typically at Pepper Tree Park.
- Jamboree Tournament @ Arroyo Vista Park scheduled for late February (tentative).
- Teams play at least 8 games that start in late February.
- All players receive uniform reversible tops and shorts.
As a non-profit organization, volunteering keeps NP LAX in operation! Please indicate what role best fits your family this season during the registration process. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Coach and Assistant Coach
- NP LAX Board
- Uniform and Merchandise Coordinator
- Team Parent(s)
- Game day roles: Field Commissioner, Time Keeper, Score Keeper and Team Photographer.
SCLA League Player Town Boundary Policy – Please Read
1. Newbury Park Prowlers Lacrosse is a non-profit, community based lacrosse program, serving over 125 boys and girls in grades K-8 from Newbury Park who live in the area zoned for Newbury Park High School. To confirm that you are joining the correct program, click on the below link and enter your address.
2. Waiver Players/Waiver Requests – Required for anyone wishing to play outside of their town boundary. Please email our Registrar Steph Laubner- Stephanie@nplax.com
3. At-Large Players: All players who do not reside within the boundaries of an SCLA participating town shall be considered“at-large” players. At-Large players may be assigned to an SCLA participating town within close geographical proximity to their
residence. Other factors for at-large placement may include carpool support, school location, etc.
- Full refunds will be granted until December 1, 2019
- Half refunds will be granted until January 1, 2020
- No refunds will be granted after January 1, 2020