REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2019 IS NOW OPEN!
- A multi-player discount of $25 is available for each additional sibling.
- Registration is first come, first served.
- Register early to avoid getting shut out if a second or third team cannot be formed.
- All registrations are based on time stamp when forming rosters.
- Loaner gear available for U-9 and U-11 players. Equipment is on a first come first served basis. Fee is $50 with $100 deposit. Supplies are limited.
2019 Registration Fee Schedule:
- Boys U-15 (8th grade): $275
- Boys U-13 (6th-7th grade): $275
- Boys U-11: (4th-5th grade): $275
- Boys U-9: (2nd-3rd grade): $195
- Girls MS (6th-8th grade): $275
- Girls ES (3rd-5th grade): $195
- Boys Scoopers* (grades K-1, some 2nd): $100
- Girls Sticklettes* (grades K-2): $100
*Scoopers and Sticklettes have a limited offering that will focus on fundamentals and fun.
Registration fees include:
- 25-30 practices start late January/early February.
- Jamboree Tournament @ Arroyo Vista Park scheduled for late February (tentative).
- Teams play a minimum of at least 10 games that start in late February.
- All players receive uniform reversible tops and shorts.
As a non-profit organization, volunteering keeps NP LAX in operation! Please indicate what role best fits your family this season during the registration process. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Coach and Assistant Coach
- NP LAX Board and SCLA representative
- SCLA Board position (game scheduler needs help!!)
- Team Parent
- Game day roles: Field Commissioner, Time Keeper, Score Keeper and Team Photographer.
SCLA League Player Town Boundary Policy – Please Read
1. If there are circumstances where you are not able to play for Newbury Park Lacrosse you can request a waiver from us and we will submit it to the SCLA for consideration to play in another program.
2. Waiver Players/Waiver Requests – All players who reside within the boundaries of Newbury Park but wish to register with a neighboring SCLA participating town must request a representative of the neighboring town program to submit a “waiver request” for review and approval by the SCLA. Waiver requests are generally not accepted except in extenuating circumstances. SCLA towns are obligated to direct players who have registered in error to the proper SCLA town. SCLA town is defined as the geographic region in which you would ordinarily attend high school (Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, etc.)
3. At-Large Players: All players who do not reside within the boundaries of an SCLA participating town shall be considered“at-large” players. At-Large players may be assigned to an SCLA participating town within close geographical proximity to their
residence. Other factors for at-large placement may include carpool support, school location, etc. SCLA participating towns must provide clear and unambiguous direction regarding registration rules and clearly communicate that at-large players have the right to register in with any SCLA town.
- Full refunds will be granted until December 1, 2018
- Half refunds will be granted until January 1, 2019
- No refunds will be granted after January 1, 2019